Every year as the weather gets nicer, you clean out your closet to make way for summer. This year, why not give away items you no longer want or need and get something in return?
This spring, Horizon Goodwill is running a spring-cleaning social media contest, and we want YOU to participate. All you have to do is submit your de-clutter before and after pictures for a chance to win one of three prizes. Here’s how you can enter.
- Between now and April 21, submit a pre- and post-clutter photo (anything from your closet to your garage) with the hashtag #SpringClear on our Facebook page or via Twitter.
- After the submission deadline, our marketing team will compile all submissions and select three winners based on number of likes, shares, retweets, and how well each contestant de-clutters his/her space.
- In addition to the following prizes, each winner will walk away with a Clutter Diet book written by our spokesperson Lorie Marrero.
- First prizewinner will receive a gift certificate for $100 to any Horizon Goodwill retail location.
- Second prizewinner will receive a gift certificate for $50 to any Horizon Goodwill retail location.
- Third prizewinner will receive a gift certificate for $25 to any Horizon Goodwill retail location.
- Donate your unwanted items to one of our Horizon Goodwill locations.