Housing Navigation connects individuals who are experiencing homelessness or facing eviction from their homes to resources in the community to help either secure or maintain safe and secure housing. The navigator provides a holistic approach to case management services and supports program participants experiencing homelessness. The housing navigation team identifies housing placement options for homeless individuals and manages the temporary, rapid rehousing programs. This group interacts with participants, community resources, staff members, volunteers, and other agency representatives.
Additional services include:
- Referrals to clothing resources
- Financial literacy education
- Household management techniques
- Referrals to outside agencies and home visits
- Navigators also work closely with the Vocational Case Manger as a wraparound service to employment.