If donating to your nearest Goodwill means packing up the car for a road trip, we want to shorten that drive!
The Goodwill Mobile Donation Center will be set up in temporary locations across the territory to help reduce the travel time it takes to support our mission. We’ll keep our scheduled sites updated here, but we’re always looking for our future locations. Please let us know if you’d like a shorter drive to donate!
The Mobile Donation Trailer schedule:
|May 12-14||10 AM – 6 PM||Wholesale Fireworks||8421 Williamsport Pike, Falling Waters, WV|
|May 19-21||10 AM – 6 PM||Wholesale Fireworks||8421 Williamsport Pike, Falling Waters, WV|
Want to support Goodwill and attract new customers?
If you have a business and a little extra space, we’d love to help drive new customers to your location! Let us know if you’re interested in hosting the next Goodwill Mobile Donation Center location by calling 301-733-7330.
Looking for a creative fundraising opportunity?
You can host and promote a donation drive for your organization, and support Horizon Goodwill in the process.
Call (301) 733-7330 to learn more!
- Find a location suitable for the Mobile Donation Center.
- Schedule the event a few months out. We recommend spreading your Donation Drive over a few days to give everyone wanting to donate a chance to participate.
- Get the word out!
- Be sure to include the location and times in all promotional materials.
- As soon as you’ve determined the dates for the drive, post the event on your organizations calendar(s).
- A month before, ask local supporters to help get the word out about the event.
- In the weeks leading up to the drive, promote the event wherever possible. Local news and radio, social media, community calendars and newsletters, etc.
- For every pound of donations you receive, you’ll earn $XXX.
- We’ll handle the rest!