Donate to Horizon Goodwill
By donating and shopping at Goodwill®, you are helping people in your community. Horizon Goodwill Industries puts 90¢ of every dollar spent in our stores right back into job training and other programs. We help those who want to work, but have barriers to employment, achieve success.
Download Our Donation Information
We’ll gladly accept donations at any of our stores, as well as our drive-through attended donation centers. Please be sure items are in clean, usable condition. To protect your donations, please do not drop them off after store hours. For store locations and hours of operation, please get in touch with the nearest location.
Goodwill gladly accepts the following:
Men’s, women’s, children’s, and infants’ clothing and outerwear that are clean and free of tears, stains, pet hair, and odors. Vintage or new items with tags are welcome.
Accessories in good condition, including:
- Shoes, belts, handbags, and briefcases
- Hats, gloves, scarves, and ties
Linens and Textiles, clean and stain-free, including the following:
- Bedspreads, blankets, sheets, and towels
- Curtains and draperies
- Small area and throw rugs
- Decorative and throw pillows that were not used for sleeping
Housewares in good and working condition, including the following:
- Dishes, glassware, and silverware
- Cookware, including pots, pans, lids, and utensils
- Baskets, tins, Rubbermaid, Tupperware, and other storage containers
- Pictures, frames, and decorative knick-knacks
- Office and school supplies; general use tools (no large machines)
- Medical aids such as walkers, shower seats, wheelchairs, crutches
Electronics in working condition and with all parts, including cords:
- Radios, stereo systems, mp3 players, VCRs, and DVD players
- Small appliances such as toaster ovens, Foreman Grills, coffee makers, and vacuum cleaners
- Microwave ovens in working condition
- Lamps and fans that are CPSC approved (visit http://www.cpsc.gov/ for more info.)
- Lawn equipment (all fuel must be removed before donating)
Art and Antiques
Mass-produced items, signed pieces, and collectibles of any kind, including books, and comic books
Furniture that is clean and in good, sellable condition, free of pet hair, and not ripped or torn.
- Sofas, loveseats, chairs, recliners, desks, kitchen furniture, ottomans,
- Coffee tables, side tables, dining sets, china cabinets,
- Credenzas, bookshelves, nightstands, etc.
- All brands, all peripherals, in any condition
- Software programs less than two years old
- Gaming systems (Nintendo, Sega, etc.)
Books and Records
- Vinyl records, cassette tapes (including books on tape), CDs, and video games
- Hardback and paperback books
- DVDs and VHS movies
Sports and Exercise Equipment
- Bicycles, golf clubs, tennis racquets
- Treadmills, stationary bikes, ab rollers, etc.
- All items must be CPSC approved
- Dolls, stuffed animals, toys for infants through teens, and sealed games and puzzles
- Baby equipment CPSC approved (visit http://www.cpsc.gov/ for more into.)
Cars, Boats, Recreational Vehicles, Trucks, and Motorcycles.
Owners must present the title or proof of ownership as required by law. Donate Your Vehicle Today! Call 866-233-8686 or click the button below.
**Goodwill representatives make the final decision on what is acceptable.
We’re sorry, but we cannot accept
- Televisions of any make or model
- Used mattresses and box springs
- Excessively large/bulky items such as swing sets, swimming pools, unbound carpeting, and large area rugs, pianos, organs, etc.
- Large appliances that use Freon or Gas
- No refrigerators, air conditioners, gas stoves, gas dryers, etc.
- Building and plumbing materials
- Windows, doors, garage doors, shutters, sinks, tubs, toilets, fixtures, fencing,
- gutters, lumber concrete, bricks, stone, and paint
- Window blinds with cords
- Anything of a pornographic nature
- Any item(s) covered in animal hair
- Baby furniture, toys, and games that do not comply with CPSC safety standards (http://www.cpsc.gov/)
- Baby Cribs
- Software older than two years old
- Auto Parts
- Tires, wheels, batteries, car radios, etc.
- Any chemical (oil, wiper fluid, etc.)
- Firearms and fireworks
- Food and beverage
- No textbooks more than five (5) years old, no magazines or encyclopedias
- Opened cosmetics and perishable hair care products
- Any trash or combustible material
- Items that are wet, mildewed, rusty, flammable, or in any way dangerous
- Items that do not comply with Consumer Product and Safety Standards
(1-800-638-2772 or http://www.cpsc.gov/ )
**This is only a partial list; for more information, please contact the nearest location.