Why volunteer at Goodwill?
- You help strengthen your community by bringing people together.
- You gain professional experience, personal growth, and self -esteem.
- You learn a lot.
- You feel good.
- You make a difference.
You’ve Come to the Right Place!
Our need for volunteers in and around the Four-State Region is growing. Our volunteers help us in many diverse ways to fulfill our mission of removing barriers and creating opportunities! Are you ready to help? Here is all the information you need to get started, whether you’re looking to intern with Goodwill, volunteer at a particular event or on a regular basis.
We have volunteer opportunities in our Mission Support, Community Outreach, Job Connection Services as well as our Administrative Operations. Opportunities range from:
- One-time to on-going availability
- Individual, family, or corporate group projects
- Fulfill educational requirements through service–learning and internships
- Court ordered community service
Do you have a specific skill or interest-something that you are passionate about? Approach us with your ideas and we’ll be happy to work with you to build a volunteer opportunity!
Volunteers in local communities help Goodwill fulfill its mission every day. For that we are grateful.
Volunteering at Horizon Goodwill Industries is easy!