*** Contest Now Closed ***
Winner will be announced July 19th at the Burhans Boulevard store between 12 and 1pm!
Donate at any Horizon Goodwill Industries location for your chance to win!*
Concert Date: July 29th – Version Center – Washington D.C.
Two Chances to win!
- Grand Prize – Floor tickets for two and Limousine service
- First Prize – Upper Concourse tickets for two
*No purchase necessary. Must be eligible to win.
Rules and Standards for Horizon Goodwill Industries ‘ The Beyoncé Mrs. Carter World Tour Concert Ticket Sweepstakes
- No Purchase or Donation is required to participate.
- Entry forms may be obtained by submitting a donation of goods to any Horizon Goodwill Industries donation location.
- One Entry Form per donation visit.
- Enter as often as you would like.
- Individuals wishing to participate without submitting a donation may send a self-addressed stamped envelope to 14515 Pennsylvania Avenue Hagerstown MD 21742 ATTN: B-Good Sweepstakes. Completed entry forms may then be submitted for consideration at any Horizon Goodwill Industries Retail Location.
- This sweepstakes is controlled and managed by Hagerstown Goodwill Industries Inc. (DBA Horizon Goodwill Industries).
- Current Employees of Horizon Goodwill Industries and its Promotional Affiliates, VerStandig Broadcasting, Centennial Broadcasting and members of their immediate family are ineligible to participate or win any prize associated with this promotion. Immediate family members include spouses, siblings, parents, children, grandparents and grandchildren of any Horizon Goodwill Industries, VerStandig Broadcasting, or Centennial Broadcasting employee.
- A total of two prizes will be awarded which will be chosen from all of the eligible entries received between the dates of June 3, 2013 and July 15, 2013.
- Participation is available to anyone living within the Horizon Goodwill Industries geographic retail territory and the surrounding geographic are as. Upon selection of the winning prizes, individual participants under the age of 18 yrs. old must present written permission signed by a valid parent or legal guardian in order to receive any of the winning prizes, prior to any prize being conferred.
- Opening date of this sweepstakes is June 3, 2013. Termination of this sweepstakes will be at the close of business for Horizon Goodwill Industries Retail Locations on July 15, 2013. Prize tickets are for the concert at the Verizon Center, Washington DC, July 29, 2013.
- Prizes will be selected at a random drawing, to take place at a yet to be determined Horizon Goodwill Industries Retail Store Location. Entrants do not need to be present to win.
- All eligible entries will be deposited into a collection receptacle and a person, yet to be determined will select both the Grand Prize and the Second prize from the eligible entries received. Winners will be contacted via the contact information provided on the entrant’s form Any winner not claiming their prize within 72 hours of notification, or who is unable to be notified through the information provided forfeits his/her winnings and another prize winner will be selected at random.
- Each participant and each prizewinner agree to grant Horizon Goodwill Industries permission to use their name and voice recording, photographs, video and other likeness in any advertising or promotional material relating to Horizon Goodwill Industries and this contest for a period of 5 years without receipt of royalty, remuneration, compensation or credit.
- The odds of winning depend on the number of total valid entries received.
- Horizon Goodwill may substitute prizes, amend the rules or discontinue the contest at any time as it sees fit following a public notification of such changes.
- A list of all winners can be found on the Horizon Goodwill Industries Web Site (www.horizongoodwill.org) on or before July 23, 2013 and will also be available on the Horizon Goodwill Industries Facebook address.
- Void Where Prohibited.
- Each participant, entrant, or prizewinner waives any and all claims of liability against Horizon Goodwill Industries, and its contractual partners, its officers, principles, directors, employees or agents, for any personal injury or loss which may occur arising directly from or indirectly from the awarding of the prize or the participation in the contest, including the use and operation of the prizes. Upon receipt of prizes, the winners will be required to sign an official waiver and release of liability form be fore taking receipt of the prizes.