Our Martinsburg location is in search of a project supervisor for their custodial crew!
Will trade competitive wages and benefits package for your one year of experience and a valid driver’s license.
Duties inlcude :
- Perform administrative duties related to hiring, evaluations, corrective counseling, and terminations in accordance with company policy and procedures.
- Provide training and leadership to assigned crew members in the performance of cleaning tasks, including but not limited to: dusting, sweeping/vacuuming, trash removal, wet and dry mopping, restroom cleaning, disinfection, and glass cleaning.
- Perform daily quality assurance inspections of assigned work areas to ensure that cleaning is being completed in accordance with contract specifications and HGI’s standards of cleaning.
- Perform site visits with internal and external customers to discuss crew performance and schedules, and to resolve problems as they occur; communicate to manager any concerns that cannot immediately be resolved.
- Schedule service maintenance on vans as needed.
- Manage equipment and supply levels and forward supply and equipment orders to immediate supervisor for assigned sites.
- Verify and coordinate schedules and report time worked for custodians, enter and approve time for payroll processing.
- Perform cleaning tasks as required.
- Assist with periodical work such as, but not limited to: stripping and waxing of floors, carpet cleaning, and window washing.
- Transport employees to assigned locations using company vehicles.
For more information visit the full ad here>>