Customized assistance: We can help you and if Goodwill doesn’t provide the service, we can locate other community organizations that do. At Goodwill, we have professional staff available to assist you in addressing your personal or family needs.
Who we serve:
- People with criminal backgrounds
- People with disabilities
- Older workers
- Veterans and Military Families
- Young people
- People re-entering or changing careers
- Our community
The following is a list of the core services offered by Horizon Goodwill Industries. If you would like information about any of these services, or any other services which may be available, please contact us.
- Job Readiness Training: Assists you in developing networks and job leads, create resumes that get attention, learn useful techniques to complete job applications, and practice interviewing skills
- Work Experience: Offers paid and unpaid work training plus classroom training to prepare you for competitive employment by building and practicing work skills and habits in real work environments that will make you more employable
- Placement: Assistance with finding employment offering such services as job development, job search, job matching, job placement, job coaching, and job retention supports
- Case Management: You will have a case manager assigned to you to assist you every step in the process
- Sector Certifications: HGI offers access to the following Sector Certifications for Free to Program Participants