Horizon Goodwill’s Young Adult Solution Center & Online Resource Hubs
This page is dedicated to providing you with information about our Young Adult Solution Center and the programs we provide through this center. We’re here to help young people ages 18 – 24 with everything from job training and employment assistance to education and housing information.
Young Adult Solution Center
Welcome! What can I do at the Solution Center? Our Young Adult Solution Center is located at 200 N. Prospect Street, Hagerstown, Md. 21740. The center is open Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. and on Tuesdays and Thursdays from 12 p.m. to 6 p.m.
To schedule an appointment, please email Wesley McCulley or call him at 301.733.7330 x1707.
- Get Creative: Relax in our Art Corner where we have all the tools you’ll need for sketching, painting, vision boarding, and much more.
- Get Connected: We have multiple desktop computers and space where you can get online with FREE internet.
- Meet with our Staff: Our Solution Center staff are dedicated to helping you succeed with your hopes and goals whether that involves finding a job, getting certified for a certain skill, or finding housing assistance opportunities.
- Find Comfort in a Safe Space: our center is a safe space where you can relax, play a game, and make friends.
The following are some helpful links to resources and activities. If you have questions on any of this, please contact Wesley McCulley or call him at 301.733.7330 x1707.
- FREE Mindfulness Classes for youth: “Mindfulness means maintaining a moment-by-moment awareness of our thoughts, emotions, bodily sensations, and surrounding environment with openness and curiosity. It has a variety of research-backed impacts, including a reduction in stress, and improvements in job satisfaction, emotional regulation, and focus.”
- COVID-19 Closure Resources – Food, Internet, Healthcare, Education
Horizon Goodwill Industries offers housing assistance for young adults who are experiencing homelessness in Berkeley, Morgan, and Jefferson Counties in West Virginia. Our Rapid Rehousing program is specifically targeted at supporting young adults aged 18-24. For more information please contact Wes McCulley.