Horizon Goodwill’s Young Adult Solution Center &
Online Resource Hub
Welcome! This page is dedicated to providing you with information about our Young Adult Solution Center and the programs we provide through this center. We’re here to help young people ages 18 – 24 with everything from job training and employment assistance to education and housing information.
Young Adult Solution Center*
Our Young Adult Solution Center is located at 200 N. Prospect Street, Hagerstown, Md. 21740. Individuals ages 18-24 can feel free to visit our center Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. *Please note: due to the current COVID-19 situation, our Young Adult Solution Center is currently closed. Please find the important online resources below that may be of help to you until our center reopens. Thank you.
What can I do at the Solution Center?
- Get Creative: Relax in our Art Corner where we have all the tools you’ll need for sketching, painting, vision boarding and much more.
- Get Connected: We have multiple desktop computers and space where you can get online with FREE internet.
- Meet with our staff: Our Solution Center staff are dedicated to helping you succeed with your hopes and goals whether that involves finding a job, getting certified for a certain skill or finding housing assistance opportunities.
- Find Comfort in a Safe Space: our center is a safe space where you can relax, play a game, and make friends.
The following are some helpful links to resources and activities while our Solution Center is temporarily closed due to COVID-19. If you have questions on any of this, please reach out to Brooke Grossman, Chief Mission Officer, at email@example.com or 301.733.7330 x1717. Thank you!
- “I Have a Question about the Coronavirus”
- FREE Mindfulness Classes for youth: “Mindfulness means maintaining a moment-by-moment awareness of our thoughts, emotions, bodily sensations, and surrounding environment with openness and curiosity. It has a variety of research-backed impacts, including reduction in stress, and improvements in job satisfaction, emotional regulation, and focus.”
- COVID-19 Closure Resources – Food, Internet, Healthcare, Education
- Maryland Health Connection – Coronavirus Emergency Special Enrollment Period