Often, the first step to finding a job is to understand your skills, interests and abilities. Once you have an understanding of your strengths, you can begin thinking about the career track that’s best for you. We have specialists who can work with you to understand your prior work experiences as well as help you set job and career goals. Every 38 seconds of each workday, someone earns a job with Goodwill’s help. You can be next!
At your local Goodwill Resource Center, you will have access to:
- Weekly job leads
- Community Resource Board
Customized assistance: We can help you and if Goodwill doesn’t provide the service, we can locate other community organizations that do. At Goodwill, we have professional staff available to assist you in addressing your personal or family needs.
Who we serve
- People with criminal backgrounds – Goodwill helps you reintegrate into society and find employment within your new community.
- People with disabilities – Goodwill helps you live independently, get a job, and advance your career by providing access to support services, specialized training and assistive technology.
- Older workers – Goodwill coordinates job readiness programs and supportive services to help you live independently, pursue your employment goals and gain economic security.
- Veterans and Military Families – Goodwill helps you and your military spouse find employment, health services and skills for entering or reentering the workplace.
- Youth – Goodwill prepares you for a successful educational and financial future.
- People re-entering or changing careers – Goodwill helps you with find a job outside Goodwill that fits your needs and abilities.
- Anyone looking for employment – Goodwill is ready and willing to serve anyone who is looking to improve their quality of life through the power of work.