For more than 65 years, Horizon Goodwill Industries (HGI) has been providing area businesses with a full range of high-quality cleaning solutions through our Custodial Services Division. Currently, our Custodial Division employs over 120 people, cleaning over 1.9 million square feet of contracted building space daily.
HGI is currently responsible for cleaning over 100 buildings at Fort Detrick, MD including the base hospital, Child Development Center, Youth/Teen Center, and many offices. Our contracts include Federal, State, and private sector locations, some of which require security clearances.
We take pride in offering responsive, efficient, customer-oriented service. Quality control and a focus on high-performance outcomes are integral components of our service plans.
General cleaning services include:
- Dusting/Vacuuming/Trash removal
- Restroom sanitation
- Daily floor maintenance
- Post-construction clean-up
- Use of eco-friendly cleaning products
A comprehensive program of carpet care:
- Dry extraction
- Hot water extraction
A program of resilient floor care that includes:
- Rejuvenating and buffing of floor surfaces
- On-site supervisors/project managers
- Qualified management team with over 40 years of combined experience in custodial operations
- Continuous process improvement focus
- Government security clearances
- Floorcare expertise
- Goodwill staffed contracts with no sub-contracted persons
- Utilization of green cleaning processes and products
- Trained in CDC guidelines
Key Performance Metrics
- Over 1.9 million square feet cleaned daily
- Quality inspections are performed daily
- Average service contract length: 9.25 years
- Longest contract: 26 years
- Over 120 persons employed averaging 85% persons with disabilities
Please contact us for a free quote on the Business Solutions for you.