Named for Gen. Andrew Jackson, the hero of the War of 1812, Mount Jackson in Shenandoah County can be easily spotted from the highway by its water tower painted as a basket of apples. The town itself has a rich Civil War history, was a significant railroad town, and its historic district is listed on the National Register of Historic Places. HGI’s Mt. Jackson location is at 5312 Main Street.
The Donation Door and Store Hours are the same.