GoodShred is a new service based in Hagerstown, MD. Protect the interest of your customers and your organization with our secure shredding services. GoodShred protects your customers’ and employees’ privacy, your company information, and helps your enterprise avoid fines and litigation due to breach of sensitive information. Secure shredding ensures your business’ compliancy with HIPAA and FACTA laws. Call us today!
Why use Good Shred?
- Protect Information
- Destroy Sensitive Documents
- Prevent Crimes of Opportunity
- Recycle for a Green Environment
Who needs to shred?
Any business that handles confidential documents like Credit Card Information, Medical Information, Bank Statements, Cancelled Checks, Customer Mailing Lists, Prospect Lists, Personnel & Payroll Records, Accounting & Budget Records, or Financial Reports.
Service benefits include:
- Competitive pricing, including a charge-by-the-pound rate
- Bins picked up automatically, no phone call required
- Convenient drop-off times and location for smaller jobs
- No need to remove staples, paper clips, file folders or report covers
- Document destruction can occur year-round, instead of a year-end purge that requires months of storage
- We recycle all shredded paper
By using GoodShred services you’ll help adults with disabilities gain employment, independence and pride through their work. The net effect? A direct bottom line benefit to you — while you help the community and the planet.
Please contact us for a free quote on the Business Solutions for you.