Immediate need for PT/Seasonal Custodians and Custodial Crew leaders!!!!
Both positions require:
- HS diploma or equivalent preferred
- At least one-year prior custodial experience required.
- Must have valid driver’s license and ability to get to the job site and to other sites as needed.
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs. with assistance over 50 lbs., and always using lifting belt correctly.
The Custodian will perform on-site custodial work as outlined in contract specifications.
- Clean assigned indoor and outdoor work areas including, but not limited to: trash removal, dusting, vacuuming, sweeping/dust mopping, wet mopping, and disinfectant cleaning of restrooms.
Custodial Crew Leader:
The Custodial Lead Worker/Crew Leader will lead assigned custodial staff to ensure that work is completed to contract specifications within quality assurance guidelines.
- The position is considered essential personnel and will be required to report to work in inclement weather.
- Knowledge and understanding of and ability to train staff in proper chemical usage and techniques of restroom cleaning and disinfection, trash removal, dusting, vacuuming, mopping, carpet cleaning, stripping, waxing, window washing.
- Basic computer literacy with experience in word processing, email, and web applications.